We’re wild about the Macnamara Trail calendar! Aren’t you?
Our Wild about the Macnamara Trail Calendar is ready for your appreciation and purchase. Have you got your copies yet?
Features of this unique calendar:
- It is the first one ever to be produced by the Macnamara Field Naturalists’ Club.
- Each of the striking photographs was taken in the vicinity of Arnprior by Club members.
- All net proceeds from sales of the calendar, which retails for $15.00, will go towards the expansion of the Macnamara Trail.
The expansion will consist, in part, of a boardwalk spanning the marsh that borders the northeast portion of the trail which currently has a lookout tower offering a view of the wetland. The trail will then loop back through more than a kilometre of towering forest and rejoin the current trail near Lady’s-Slipper Lane. This will make the already marvellous Macnamara interpretive walking trail one of the finest in Ontario.
Nylene Canada Inc. has graciously approved the expansion of the trail and Golder Associates has provided technical engineering support as a community service.
You can buy this calendar (and support our Club’s exciting project):
- At our November 2 banquet;
- At our Club meetings—November 5 and December 3;
- At local businesses;
- From members of the executive;
- Online via PayPal. A flat fee of $ 2.00 will be added for shipping and handling within Canada. Save $1.00 on the shipping/handling fee per calendar up until December 1, 2013.